♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Trust him not with your secrets, who, when left alone in your room, turns over your papers. -Johann Kaspar Lavater
/updated 11jan08
I am LAMENTING here again! Go away if you're in a bad mood.
The bloody pile of homework/projects never seems to end. (in fact it's piling up even moreeee) It's a major serious turnoff la shitZzXzx D: Pair work: ★English pic descriptive essay ★English speech thing ★Lit (Island voices) ★Lit (create a theme park based on MND)
Individual work: ★English argumentative essay ★Lit character log (TKM) ★Chinese lianhe zaobao (create a cloze passage) ★Chinese compo format thing ★2 SS SEQ questions ★4 History SEQ questions
Adding on to the already very traumatising list: ★English descriptive essay ★3 English descriptive paragraphs ★Lit essay on Helena's view of love ★Amath wksht 6 ★Amath tb ques (selected fr ex 11.1 & 11.2) ★Emath ws 3 (pg 9, 10 & 12) ★Chem metals ws 6.4 ★Chinese tb based ws ★Chinese ying yong wen ★SS graphic organiser ★SS project
?!?!!?!?!@#$%^&*(%)%#@!!!!1621?! (actually it's 1621 items on the list but technically it's 2126 seperate pieces of work) OMG. It's barely even two weeks into school. Most of them are due tml or at most Monday. I'm only done with those pathetic few! Man I'm in deep shit. I need a break a break a break!
For the past few days I've been sleeping the earliest 1am. I've been surviving without dinners and ALMOST baths just because of work. haha yesterday I hit the com straight after I reached home and finished only at 1.40am. But luckily Mum pulled me off to bathe around 8-ish? Can you believe school just started but I'm SO busy already? Can you imagine the, erm, future of 2008? It seems unbelievable that I'm sacrificing my precious TV time & sleep & dinner & braincells & optical degree & having aching shoulders & even worse eyebags for the sake of hmwk. I feel accomplished!!! But vvvvvvvvv(x10000) freaking tired. Just now I dozed off while reading Island Voices. Some stories in there really ARE boringgg. Sleepable.
I need my weekends really badly like how humans need food. It feels slightly comforting that it's FRIDAY tml:D aha yes whee:D and then SATURDAY♥&SUNDAY♥ Yay I am like more excited than the stars.
At least there wasn't training today cos if not, I'll be dead by now. Shucks I'm still left with argumentative and island voices. Unspeakable. It's too horrifying.
But, I promised myself I'll finish all homework this yr(: I'll keep to that. Okay I shan't waste no more time.
I need to work hard so that I can get into _____(my dream sch)!♥